Essex County, New Jersey, Real Estate Lawyer
The purchase or sale of real estate is always a major transaction, and so it needs to be done correctly.
What Assurances Do You Want From a Purchase or Sale?
What does a good real estate attorney bring to the table? Assurance:
- That the title is clean
- That the property is without defects or liabilities
- That the purchaser or seller will perform all of his or her obligations
- That the terms spelled out in the loan documents are correct and clear
- That no lawsuit will result from the transaction
- That the buyer will be able to use the purchased property as intended
That the transaction goes through, with provisions specified in the event it is not consummated
Experienced and Able Essex County Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Any error in any of these areas can result in laws being broken, expensive delays and even more expensive lawsuits.
Zoning and Planning Attorney Serving Clients in Essex, Union and Morris Counties
That is a lot to cover, but it is another service the Law Offices of Joanne M. Sarubbi, Esq., provides. My firm represents individuals and business entities in both residential and commercial real estate transactions, including:
- Sales, purchases, leasing and financing of real estate
- Zoning and planning applications before municipal and county planning and zoning boards
- Environmental issues
- Leasing of commercial, industrial and residential properties