Essex County, New Jersey, Elder Law Attorney
I did not set out to be an “elder law attorney.” But when I was in law school, I noticed my OWN parents were getting older, and that they needed more help and greater resources to live life to the fullest. I began then to study the changing needs of people as they get older. That interest grew into my current practice.
People Don’t Stop Being Individuals as They Get Older
That’s why I created my elder law practice: to keep treating people as individuals, no matter their age. My goal is to help them (and their families) make this life transition without losing their rights, their assets or their dignity.
Issues People Need to Resolve in Their Later Years
- Preparation and filing of Medicaid applications
- Public benefits planning
- Life planning ( durable power of attorney and medical care directives)
- Planning for disabled and special needs family members
- Handling guardianship and conservatorship applications
- Estate planning (wills and trusts)
- Administration and management of trusts and estates
- Long-term care planning and placement
- Prescription drug issues (including PAAD)
- Retirement (public and private retirement benefits and pension benefits)
This is a lot to deal with, at a time when making tough decisions is getting harder.
A Medicaid Planning Lawyer Serving Clients in Essex, Union and Morris Counties
That’s why I’m here. Call me at 973-671-1430. My offices are in Essex County, New Jersey, but if you are unable due to illness or disability to come to my office, I am happy to come to wherever you are — at home, in a nursing home or anywhere. This is my passion, to be useful to you in solving these problems. Thank you!