Essex County, New Jersey, Estate Administration Lawyer
Located in the heart of northern New Jersey, the Law Offices of Joanne M. Sarubbi, Esq., focuses on the needs and problems of seniors, life and estate planning for all individuals and transactional work relating to business, real estate and commercial finance matters.
A Lawyer Who Understands the Legal Needs of Seniors
- Elder law. My firm focuses on the law as it pertains to older Americans. We offer help with Medicaid and other public benefits planning.
- Estate and life planning. Anticipate and prepare for life and death issues while you are still in charge. Preserve your assets for future generations and save taxes.
- Guardianships and conservatorships. These are legal devices that allow you to care for those who can’t care for themselves.
A Lawyer Who Helps You Plan for the Future
- Estate and life planning. We can assist you in preparing a plan that will preserve your assets for future generations while reducing estate and death taxes. We can also prepare documents that provide for the continuation of your family financially in the event of your disability.
- Planning for individuals with special needs. It is never too early to plan for a disabled child’s future. Proper planning can ensure that the disabled child does not lose governmental benefits and access to governmental programs.
- Trusts. Trusts are powerful instructions that allow your assets to pass to your heirs in a controlled fashion.
- Estate administration. The Law Offices of Joanne M. Sarubbi, Esq., takes care in settling estates and filing taxes in a timely manner.
Business Law and Real Estate Attorney Serving Clients in Essex County, Union County and Morris County
In addition to elder law and estate planning services, I serve clients in the areas of:
- Business law. Business services include entity formation, purchases and sales of assets and stock, finance transactions to purchase assets, stock or real property, lease documentation (of both equipment and real property), buy-sell agreements, employment issues and business succession planning.
- Real estate. My firm provides help with sales, purchases and leases of both residential and commercial real estate, as well as zoning and planning applications before local planning and zoning boards. I also provide guidance through environmental issues.
- Commercial finance. I assist lending institutions with asset-based financing issues, real estate lending, asset-based financing issues and government-guaranteed loans.
Use Our Library of Articles About Elder Law and Estate Topics
Oftentimes, the thing elder law and estate planning clients need most is information. Over the years, I have published numerous online articles helping seniors and their adult children find answers to their planning questions. These are just a few of the topics covered: